Other bloggers who want to do it can write to me.
So there you have it, in my bar header, my portfolio always updated. No hassle.
No big change in it. Still holding off some cash in my account. I am waiting for some stocks to drop before buying anything cheap and worth it. Unless you have any great ideas?
Stocks I would buy in a second if they'd actually drop:
- Kraft (KRFT) -- below 41 $
- Cominar REIT (CUF.UN) -- below 20 $
- Railway companies such as CN or CP -- below 75 $
- Alimentation Couche-Tard -- below 40 $
- General Dynamics -- below 60 $
- Atco (ACOX) -- below 60$
- Enbridge -- below 35 $
And so on.
It's the wisdom of exercising patience in investing.