Been away the last couple of days. I still kept a close watch on Mr. Market. Actually I have been re-reading The Intelligent Investor. What a great book. I also love the new comments by Jason Zweig.
I also made a reservation at the local library for the Millionnaire Teacher, as suggested by fellow blogger Trader Rob.
Today I sold a tiny bit of JNJ, Johnson and Johnson that is. I am a great fan of the company. It's one of my main holdings. But I felt it was a little buit overpriced at the moment. I might buy some more in the future. Will see.
I am actually setting my sights on other stocks: I want to find some in the Telecomm, Reit and Consumer Staples sectors. But they are all overpriced as well.
I need to be patient. I find it tough, but it's the only way.
Anyhow, here's a quick Financial Update Status for January
- Condo : 295 000 $
- Pension Plan : 176 806,12 $ (net worth)
- TFSA : 22 151 $
- RRSP* : 28 632 $
- Cash : 6 200 $
- Non registered trading account : 25 850 $
- Cash-out from work* : 71 000$ (net worth roughly 45 000 $)
- Motorcycle : 2 500$
- Friend owning me money (for ages) : 2 000$
- Mortgage : 226 215 $
- VISA : 0 $
- Margin : 3 000 $
- Home Buyer's Plan : 12 898 $ (well that's money I basically owe to myself).
Net worth : 318 838 $ (+ 0,58 % since December)