Hey Personal Financial Freaks! This is my first Dividend Income Summary for 2016.
As you can see on my Passive Income page, 7 companies chipped in for this month.
In January, I managed to collect 250.47$. The amounts are all in Canadian dollars.
My Dividends came from:
• REIT Cominar (CUF.UN) : 30.99$ (which I use in part to buy two more units with my DRIP at 14.23$ each);
• TransCanada Corp. (TRP) : 31.20$ (this is my first dividend collect from this energy stock.)
• BCE (BCE) : 26.00$ (I love this stock, but it has remain pricey even during the last correction. Telecom is surely a sector I'd like to increase in my portfolio. I'm waiting for a bigger dip.)
• Canadian Pacific (CP) : 14$ (I love this stock too, but the meagre dividend is annoying. Hear me Hunter Harrison?).
• Kraft Heinz Company (KHC) : 34.96$ (A blue chip with a decent yield while waiting for Buffet's touch to operate).
• Mondelez (MDLZ) : 25.82$. (Not sure what to think about this stock. The yield is low but the stock price has increased significantly. Will wait and see).
• Bank of Nova Scotia : 88.20$ (This Canadian Bank has been pretty beat up. The 5% yield makes it softer to take. With my drip I was able to buy 1 share at @ 54.25$).
My total Dividend paid for 2016 : = 250.47$
Total Dividend paid since I started Investing : 16 644.94$ + 250.47$ = 16 895.41$
What do you think of my dividend income stream?