Hey Personal Financial Freaks! This is my second Dividend Income Summary for 2016.
As you can see on my Passive Income page, 6 companies chipped in for this month.
In February, I managed to collect 256.52$. The amounts are all in Canadian dollars.
My Dividends came from:
• REIT Cominar (CUF.UN) : 31.24$ (which I use in part to buy two more units with my DRIP at 14.55$ each);
• Potash Corp (POT) : 54.62$ (this is my first dividend from POT and the last one at this price; they decided to cut their dividend.)
• Jean Coutu Group (PJC.A) : 11.00$ (I might keep this stock longer than expected.)
• Royal Bank of Canada (RY) : 102.70$ (It's RY, need I say more?).
• Power Financial (PWF) : 37.25$ (Slowly but steady).
• Verizon (VZ): 19.71$. (I want more Verizon!).
My total Dividend paid for 2016 : 250.47$ + 256.52$ = 506.99$
Total Dividend paid since I started Investing : 16 895.41$+256.52$ = 17 148.93$
What do you think of my dividend income stream?